- Our DJ's will be at your event between 1 and 2 hours early. (The client should never have to look at their watch wondering where the DJ is.)
- We will always carry back up equipment in case of mechanical failure.
- We will work with you to help plan the evening ahead of time .
- No extra charges for lights, extra speakers, cordless mic, or even fog.
- No advertising or self promotion at your event except a small stack of business cards on the corner of the DJ table. No signs, no brochures, no banners, no company name or logo plastered all over your venue. We believe it's your day, and it's important to preserve the elegant appearance you and so many others worked so hard to create.
- Our DJ's are fun and reliable and have a backround in music. We have chosen DJ's that interact well with other people. This quality is very important because most receptions serve liquor, wine and beer and knowing how to treat people with respect, kindness, and understanding (even when they're a little tipsy) is essential to a successful event.
- There's alot more that makes us special but we don't want to tip off the competition. Call for a private consultation to discuss what else we do that will make your reception unique and extraordinary.
- Because of the quality of our equipment, the experience we offer, and the demand for our services, we will never be the cheapest. Our impeccable reputation is something we've earned by doing a superb job for newlyweds for years. Our service is top notch and of great value to those who choose to do it right. If you would like us to DJ your event, be sure to book early. Many clients book us a year or more in advance.
Life's short , Let's celebrate!!
330-242-0964 to book.