Welcome to my first ever blog.
1. How long have you been in the business. (I recommend 5 or more years )
2. Do you have 3 references that I can call that have used your service? (Call at least 1)
3. Are you local? ( I recommend someone that is less than 100 miles away.)
4. Ask if they will actually be your dj or can you speak with the one who will be. (Important)
5. Do you have "on site" back up equipment. Will you put that in writing? (Very important)
6. What are the things a DJ does just before the first dance. (let them talk and see what they know.)
(They should say, notify photographer, videographer, Both parents in the room, double check with bride and groom on music selection and announcment. .........Read More